This news is to ask you to spread the word among your friends and family about the crowdfunding campaign we are doing to try to give a boost to the following works:
- Maintenance and improvement of the buildings of the Church and Rectory of Pallerols, as well as their immediate surroundings
- Improvement, maintenance and signaling of the 100 km of the Camí d'Andorra
-Expenses related to the attention of groups and visitors
- Updating and maintaining the website https://www.pallerols-andorra.org/, which will allow us to expand communication around the world.
Any donation will be welcome: from €5 to the amount you want. What matters is that many people join in, friends of Pallerols and of the project to recover the historic paths that go from Pallerols to Andorra: traditional paths traveled by many people from the territory over the centuries and that during the war Spanish Civil War and the Second World War were also traveled -in both directions- by more than 5,000 people persecuted by totalitarian ideologies, as was the case of Saint Josemaria Escrivà in 1937. These paths had been lost and we are recovering.
You can make your financial contribution:
- through Bizum at 0034.629.910.612
- with a transfer to our Caixa Guissona account: ES19.3140.0001.91.0012762600